|AEROSOFT - SEAHAWK & BOXER
|ComPilots writes "
An exiting combination of the venerable Seahawk helicopter (in the US Navy version and the export version) and the USS Boxer, the WASP class amphibious support ship. The Seahawk/Jayhawk is a specially-equipped, naval derivative of the renowned H-60 Blackhawk. It is used as a platform for the Light Airborne Multi-Purpose Subsytem (LAMPS) Mark III mission, and has earned its reputation as an excellent fully integrated air/ship weapons platform. But it also serves as a VIP transport, ship to shore transport (VERTREP), Search and Rescue (SAR) and ambulance (Medivac) platform. Highly versatile and far more stable then the Blackhawk it is a reliable workhorse of the US navy and coast guard.
The USS Boxer is capable of landing 2000 marines and providing them with all the air support and provisions they need for several days. A self supporting army capable of invading any coastal country but also a very powerful humanitarian force as is recently shown in South East Asia in the Tsunami relief efforts. The LHD ships are built to deliver stores to coastal regions without any infrastructure so they are perfect for delivering aid to a community that is devastated. The large supplies, excellent medical facilities, organization and communications make the USS Boxer a floating city that can inflict serious damage and repair serious damage. The ship in FS has detailed lighting for night operations and will be available at 8 locations worldwide. The level of detail of the ship is such as not seen before. From the animated radars, to the forklift trucks and battery carts on deck, it's all there. The USS Boxers gives you ten highly exiting floating airports all over the world!
Special Features Seahawk
Special Features USS Boxer
- Four Vector designed Multi-Function Displays (scalable to 4800 pixels)
- Augmented Stability and Control System (Automatic Flight Control System)
- Highly realistic Auto Hover System (with 3 axis depart modes)
- Tested and highly accurate flight model (yet fully flyable for novices)
- Pilot Flight Display with three modes (hover / HSI / map)
- Nav Display with 7 modes (include user defined navigation points)
- Will fly all FS2004 flight plans
- Total interactive and fully functional Virtual Cockpit
- Six 2D panels, designed for multi screen cockpits
- 7 models, 13 textures
- US navy Seahawk, US Coast Guard Jayhawk and export models included
- High def sound set by MeatWater studios
- Extensive manual, assisting novice pilots understanding helicopter flight
- HTML formatted check lists, briefing files etc...
- And of course, all fully Gmax and animated etc...
Click here to BUY NOW! (Screenshots available)
- Unprecedented level of detail (over 750.000 polygons)
- Highly accurate lighting system
- High detail deck objects
- Navigation aids
- Locations San Francisco, New York, Miami, Gibraltar, Iraq, Norfolks, Hamburg, London
- Includes additional scenery in the form of military bases, oil rigs, sinking boats,
- With every ship there is a assignment so you can increase your skills.
|Average Score: 0