How to Sell Your Product?
Dear Developer, Author, Publisher, Provider,
ComPilots Aviation Shop is the fastest growing flight simulation and aviation related products web store, providing an ever growing number of downloads, boxed titles and hardware. We offer a centralized distribution and registration service to authors and publishers and our zero risk "no sale, no fee" commission rates are some of the lowest in the world. Our standard commission is just 25% of your chosen sales price, leaving you with the other 75% that we will transfer to you monthly.
At ComPilots Aviation Shop you will not find any restrictive author/publisher programs and we don't want exclusive rights to sell your products. We see ourselves as more of a distribution partner with the primary purpose to help sell your flight simulation software and aviation related products. There is nothing required from you in order to get our very low standard rate of just 25%. That is lower than any of our major competitors!
ComPilots Aviation Shop allows product providers to add/modify/delete their products, browse orders history, control discounts and all other options related to their products. At ComPilots Aviation Shop more than one product provider account can exist. This turns the store into a kind of mall and allows several providers to sell their products without interfering with each other, while enjoying all the benefits of such a store.
How much does it costs?
As long as there are no sales it will cost you nothing... this is our standard policy. Once a sale has been made we will deduct the agreed commission from the subtotal amount and return the rest to you. That's all! Our standard commission rate for all products is just 25%... this means you receive 75% of the sales price! Note that we only deduct commissions of the product sale price; this means all shipping costs, if applicable, are forwarded to you AS IS!
Why ComPilots Aviation Shop?
ComPilots Aviation Shop allows product providers to control all options related to their products and store. We actually provide you with your own shop in which you have full control over all features. You can even define your own shipping rates and tax rates according to your specifications.
When you place your product at ComPilots Aviation Shop you are presenting your product to thousands of already registered users that are specifically interested in aviation related products.
When you place your product at ComPilots Aviation Shop, we will automatically advertise your product. Furthermore we advertise your product in our irregular newsletter and we will even announce your products availability on our news service!
How to start selling your product at ComPilots:
1. Contact us using our ticket system. You should have the following information ready:
- Product description; describe what the product is and any highlighting features.
- A URL for the product on your website if available.
- Links to any supporting marketing material such as images and screenshots.
- Download link for the file so we may obtain a copy for our servers.
- Information about product registration. e.g.: if required, how product keys or licenses are issued (not at all, key system, download full version, etc).
- The price you wish to sell the product. Provide the price in EURO.
- Your preferred payment method. (Bank transfer, PayPal, etc.)
- Shipping costs and tax rates if applicable. Note: You are responsible for shipping tangible goods!
2. Once the details have been finalized we will list your product in our catalog and give you access to your Provider Control Panel where you will have full control over your products and shop settings and be able to track sales and payments.
3. Login to your control panel here, verify your shop configurations and product details are correct. Though the control panel is designed for intuitive navigation and easy understanding, you might find it slightly overwhelming at first. If you do, contact us with any questions you might have before attempting to make changes that might be irreversible!
4. You may now add additional products via your Provider Control Panel or ask us to add them for you.
What happens then:
1. We handle all payment processing and delivery of your product to the customer. (You are responsible for shipping tangible goods!)
2. Up to the 10th of every month we will transfer your revenues from the previous month. (i.e.: All sales from March will be paid between 1st-10th April and no later than April 10th)
3. We will transfer your revenues to your account according to your preferred payment method. (Bank transfer anywhere in the world, PayPal, etc.) PayPal, bank charges or any other charges you might be required to pay are paid by you and are NOT split between ComPilots and you.
We offer all sales related support to your/our customers via our store. You in turn must offer technical support for your products yourself. If required we will setup a support forum for you free-of-charge where you can attend your customers.
DISCLAIMER: ComPilots Aviation Shop and all other ComPilots Network owned sites will not be made liable or responsible for misuse of code, copyright infringements and issues occurring with the programs offered at its premises. ComPilots Aviation Shop solely markets the products on behalf of the respective author, developer, publisher or provider. The authors, developers, publishers and provider are solely responsible and liable for their products.